Carrier giants Swift, Knight to merge

Published April, 10 2017
Following the merger, the companies will be known as Knight-Swift Transportation Holdings Inc. and will trade on the New York Stock Exchange under the ticker symbol KNX. Current Swift shareholders will own 54 percent of the company, while Knight shareholders will own the remaining 46 percent.
Read the rest of this story...

Sponsors